My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Face to Face

I'm really not sure what I would do without the saving grace of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I would be so lost, completely and utterly lost, without Him. I don't understand how others who don't believe in Him, make it through life? He truly is my Rock, my Fortress, my Shield, my Refuge, my Strength, my Deliverer, my Redeemer, my Hiding Place, my Comfort, my Hope, my Peace and my Joy. No matter how many times I fail Him, He pursues me, even when I don't want Him to, He forgives me, provides for me, works through me and loves me like no other can.  I'm wowed by my God, over and over and OVER again.  In writing this I just remembered a song that I used to sing when I was a child, looking it up now so I can post it... Hopefully I can find it!!... Found it... Here it is, and sung by 'The King' too! ;) http://youtu.be/wzvvgmf7Cs8

Do you remember singing this song in your younger days? I hope i'm not the only one who remembers it! 

Well back to topic, JESUS, what would I do without Him?! I really don't want to find out, it would not be pretty, that i'm sure of. Everything good in me comes from Him alone, and slowly, carefully, sometimes painfully, He's working on me to remove all the bad. I just need to allow Him to, and I need to stop trying to hold onto things that i'm not ready to give Him yet... Ugh, why do I have to have a sinful nature at all? I wish it could just be completely gone... I'm thankful for the hope that one day, it will be gone. In the twinkling of an eye, changed from mortal to immortal, and I'll get to see my Savior God, face to face.  Oh what a glorious day that will be!! Until then, I pray that His patience will never run out on me. 



No comments: