My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Monday, November 25, 2013

Random again

I'm blogging because sometimes I just feel like talking and everyone else in the world seems to be asleep.  I know there are many awake though and many awake with heartache or concern. I like to use times of not being able to sleep to pray for friends that need or have asked for prayer and since I've already prayed hoping I haven't left anyone out, but trusting God hears and knows my heart for each person, He will come through in His perfect timing, will and way for each one. 

 After talking with a friend, hearing a sermon, and reading a blog post all on the topic at hand, I've been thinking a lot about why God allows some of us to be raised in a hard or hurtful environment, or why God allows certain trials, struggles or tragedies to occur in our lives, or even why some people have never had to experience a truly sad, difficult or hard time.  I know God knows, He doesn't have to wonder like I am, He already knows the reasons and I know one day everything will be clear to us as well, but until that day I will wonder.

I will think and I will and pray that He shows me and I will be ready to receive the answers.

No comments: