My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Month 3, Day 22- Baptism

I had to post this mainly because I never want to forget! My sweet girl came up to me and her daddy this afternoon and told us she wants to be baptized. So Awesome!!! I was not expecting her to say that, but I'm so excited she wants to!  We asked her if she knew exactly what it meant, and explained that it is a public profession of her faith in Christ as her Lord and Savior.  We explained, it is not for salvation, but is symbolic of what Christ has already done in her. She is a new creation in Christ Jesus, a child of God now, adopted into His family.  I can't wait for baptism day... A reason to celebrate for sure.  I still vividly remember the day a couple of years ago when she proclaimed Jesus as her Lord and Savior.  It's so wonderful watching her love for God grow, parenting is a most rewarding gift. Love my girl so much!  Once again thanking my LORD God, King Jesus for His faithfulness, His love and His salvation through grace alone.

No comments: