My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Always Causing Troubles- (thankful day 4)

First of all I need to say how thankful I am for my husband! You would not believe how much he has had to put up with since he married free spirited me. I'm always causing troubles...hehehe! Not joking though, he is a saint! ! I'm a handful, I admit it, I guess we balance each other out. I'm so thankful he loves me and when he has tried to change certain things about me, he realized quickly he couldn't, so instead he chose to love and accept every frustrating to him thing about me. He really is that awesome! I love him and what's more than that, he loves me, unconditionally, it's amazing! I wish I could say I'm as good at loving him as he is at loving me, but I know I'm not...I'm working on it though!

Next I need to say how very thankful I am for my son. I've written about him before. He is so loving to me (most of the time anyway). I like how he always walks up to me and strokes my long hair. He also loves to make me laugh with a funny joke any chance he gets. I see a lot of myself in my son, when he gets his mind set on having something he doesn't stop thinking about it until it becomes a reality or until it becomes clear that he's just not going to get it and forces himself to move on. He has my temperament too, but he also has a huge forgiving and caring heart.  I'm truly thankful for our mother and son relationship, it's definitely special.

And last but never ever least, I'm thankful for my daughter. She's sweet, witty, creative, playful and definitely sarcastic, like her dad! We always have so much fun when it's just her and I. Whether we are shopping, watching Good Luck Charlie, getting fro yo, or laughing at goofy pictures of ourselves, just being together is one of my favorite pastimes. I'm  proud of the thoughtful and generous individual she is becoming. Watching her grow up into a beautiful young woman is a great pleasure, bittersweet but joyful and rewarding all at the same time.

I know I already blogged about being thankful for family, but these 3 deserved a special mention! #ThankYouGod




No comments: