My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Church People and 8! ~Thankful Day 7

Three things I'm thankful for today... Awesome people at church who use their unique talents and gifts to serve Christ Our Lord and others...that would be ALL of our church staff and volunteers!!! I'm so blessed to work with some of the best! Today I was amazed by our church's tech team, completely using their expertise and going above and beyond to help this years children's Christmas musical run as smooth as possible. 

And the next two I'm thankful for are my niece and nephew! Today they turned 8 years old!! 8 years ago today I got to hold them for the first time in the NICU, born at 30 weeks, they were the tiniest, most perfect babies I had ever seen with my own eyes. And today, 8! Strong, healthy, energetic, fun and full of personality, both my niece and my nephew are true miracles and blessings from our God!



No comments: