My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Friday, December 12, 2014

Bible, Spontaneity, DONUTS! ~Thankful (part 1) Day 12

Apparently my exhaustion continued to the next day, because once I got home from my busy yet amazing day yesterday, I crashed, hard. So today I'll list 6 things I'm thankful for... 

I'm THANKFUL for:
1. The Bible! It is the life changing, Living Word of God and I love how The Holy Spirit speaks to my heart with it everytime I read it. Enjoyed final Ruth bible study, worship and prayer time with Immersed in the Word ladies life group yesterday, anxious to see what study we will do together next!! :)

2. My spontaneous friend Moriya, (I love spontaneity) who blessed me so much yesterday with a fun afternoon of mani and pedi's together, satin hands lotion for my dry, thirsty skin, a nail polish kit and a night out with ladies for some retail therapy and great discounts!

3. Hot fresh Krispy Kreme glazed donuts! No other donut compares!!! Us ladies stopped in for one last night, and I'll be going back today in celebration of today's date, 12-12, buy a dozen get a dozen free! My kids will love me and I'll get another perfectly sweet, fresh, hot, soft and delicious melt in your mouth glazed donut! YUM!

3 more things to list...To be continued... NOW GO GET YOUR FREE DOZEN KRISPY KREME DONUTS! :)

http://www.krispykreme.com/DayoftheDozens




No comments: