My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GOD IS GOOD~ Thankful Day 9

I'm thankful today for two Pentatonix Christmas albums that I bought a couple of weeks ago and listened to ALL DAY today! I even played a couple of songs, through my Jambox in the middle of Panera tonight, for a couple of friends from church Bible study group, they liked them! Their music really puts me in the Christmas spirit! 

I'm thankful for a flexible schedule that lets me do pretty much anything my heart desires. I had plans to work at home all day, until... I needed to run an errand to church and wound up staying there for 4 hours, working on paper chains and candy cane invites to pass out at the Christmas lighted parade this Saturday. I'm hoping it doesn't rain on our parade! I heard it's in the forecast, yikes!

And I'm so thankful for the teachers at my kids school, who work hard everyday to educate my children and who gave us good reports on them today. Always good to hear good things about your kids!

GOD IS GOOD.

No comments: