My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Today!~ Thankful Challenge Day 16

So today I'm thankful for friends who aren't afraid to celebrate a birthday 16 days belated! :) I was tremendously blessed today by my very thoughtful, loving and generous friend Amy. I'm so thankful we are forever sisters in Christ and I'm glad we get to encourage and pray for each other in this roller coaster ride we call life. My heart is filled with hope knowing "... that he who began a good work in you (us) will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."(Philippians 1:6 ESV)  His goal is to transform us into the image of His Son, and I can't think of anyone else I would most want to be like than Jesus! :)

I'm thankful my husbands nephew and cousin both graduated from UNLV today! I'm very happy for them and even though we weren't able to make it to the ceremony, we are celebrating with them in spirit and pray for all of God's best for their future!

I'm thankful my son enjoys band a lot because he's pretty good at it! He's learning both the French Horn and the Trumpet this year. We had so much fun watching and listening to his Christmas concert tonight. I'm looking forward to his high school band days and beyond!! I'm anxious to see what the future holds for him in regards to his playing instruments, but... I really need to just focus on the here and now enjoying the time as much as possible! He's already growing up way too fast as it is!!! (Sigh)... I'm not sure how he grew so fast, I've told him many times to stop growing. I should punish him for disobeying me! ;-P


No comments: