My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Monday, December 15, 2014

Special Mention, Raising Cane's, Piano Recital ~ Thankful Challenge Day 15

I just read my post from last night and I'm glad it made sense and that I didn't say anything I shouldn't have said... I was falling asleep the entire time I was writing it!!!

Today was a very good day. First of all, I'm thankful for my dear friend Dana who definitely deserves special mention. She is one talented and gifted, selfless servant. I love her and her husband! They're both just awesome. I'm so thankful God brought us closer together in one of the hardest seasons of my life. She's a true friend and my forever sister in Christ!

I'm thankful I got to have lunch with 4 amazing ladies today, at Raising Cane's. I love each of them so much, they're just super fun to be with and the chicken fingers were sooooo yummy!

I'm thankful I got to see my niece and nephew in their first piano recital tonight! They both did awesome!  I'm very proud of them and I was weakened by their cuteness, once again. They're completely ADORABLE! 




No comments: