My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Should Be In Bed! ~Thankful Day 6

It's already tomorrow, I should've written this before now and I really should be in bed! It turned out to be a great night though and I had some stuff to finish up when I got home after midnight, so alas, I'm still up and it's almost 2 a.m. I'll probably be up until 3 a.m.... Hey I just remembered a song, Matchbox 20 ring a bell? Love them! Which actually helps lead me into my first item to give thanks for...MUSIC! What in the world would I do without it?!! Life would be unbearable without music, plain and simple, THANK YOU LORD GOD for creating music for us to worship with and enjoy! 

Second thing I'm thankful for, birthday parties! My niece and nephew had a fun bday party this morning. It's a wonderful thing to be able to honor each other on the special day God brought us into this world. It was so fun watching them playing with their friends, and excited to open up their presents, watching their reactions as they opened them was fun too! :)

And last one for now, I'm so thankful for my mom!!!! She's the absolute best! I love her so much! We laughed a lot tonight, and we really just enjoyed being together. She's a lot of fun! :)

No comments: