My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Thursday, December 18, 2014

People Who Shine, Calvary, A Friend's Surgery~ thankful challenge day 18! 😊

Today I'm thankful for extremely thoughtful, willing and dedicated people, who shine brightly in this world! Today I noticed a handful!!! From my women's Bible study group, to those in my own family, to those working hard long hours on the Christmas musical! Just wow!!! I'm so amazed and inspired to try to live even more with open hands than I already do. When God works in the hearts and lives of His people, it really shows. After all our faith in Jesus is displayed through our actions.

I didn't mention this on my blog yesterday, but I feel compelled to, today.  Yesterday the Angels in Heaven were rejoicing because Luis at the Calvary downtown outreach, came to a belief in and confessed Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior of his life! It was a beautiful moment that I will never forget!! And I'm so thankful I was able to witness it! :)

I'm also thankful my friend's surgery went well today, and although I'm sure she's sore, tired and probably has so much to get done before Christmas...I trust God will heal her completely and that her symptoms and reasons for having the surgery will all be healed as well. Praying she'll be feelin back to normal in no time!


No comments: