My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 13-Piano Song

I don't think I ever mentioned that our Piano recital which was supposed to be last Saturday, was rescheduled due to a death in our teachers family. (so sad & praying for her!)  Well now it is supposed to be on May 5th and here is the good news. I completely have my song mastered. I am confident with it now, although I just know that if I have 300 eye balls staring at me, my mind is going to go blank & I'll forget how to play it! Happens everytime!  The thought just came to me, I need to go to the senior living places and practice playing it in front of them first, maybe that will help me and maybe they would like it too, especially if I take my sweet girl with me so she can play her song for them too! :) Sounds like a plan!  Another good thing about the recital being in May, I can wear any dress I want to wear, because I'll have more than 7 items to choose from!   And if I win the weight loss challenge with my friend with the prize being $50 to Kohls, I may even have a brand new dress to wear! ;)

Anyone else feel like March is flying by super fast??? Slow down March! There are so many things I need to accomplish before this month is over. I need a vacation just thinking about it all! Good night! 

No comments: