My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 24- weekend fun!

So I must have a lot of pride that God desires to change about me, because He keeps refining me, when I least expect it.  Refining hurts, but I'm truly ok with it, if it will change me to lean harder on Christ and become more and more like Him every day. I don't want to remain the same, and He is not letting me, so I can be thankful that my Father God is answering my prayers.   I left out details for a reason, some things I only share with my husband, so if you ask him and he decides to gossip about me and tell you, then I guess you'll know the details too! ;)  He won't though, he's a man of integrity I know I  can trust :)

Been having a great weekend so far, so glad for my peacock blue dress, it really is comfortable.  I wore it again today and my son asked me why I was so dressed up, he said I looked like I was ready to go meet the U.S. President; Apparently he didn't notice me wearing it last Friday, Tuesday, and again yesterday!  He's ALL boy alright.

Friday night was a great South Hills Church Womens Ice Cream Social, it was wonderful meeting new people and we stuffed 4700 eggs for our Easter Eggstravaganza coming up next Saturday. It should be awesome!  Praying for lots of new families to come join us!

Today my girl and I lived it up at Paradise Nail Bar getting pedicures and manicures, while our boys went to  watch the Monster Trucks.  It was splendiferus!! I want to own a massage chair now, It felt amazing!  I did learn I'm extremely ticklish when someone is  pumicing my feet though, and my legs are sensitive when rubbed with  a lot of pressure...ouch! Over all an unforgettable amazing experience.

We were happy to meet up with our family for dinner at Red Robin, then we went back to shopping for some really great deals! Ended night with Frozen Yogurt. Feeling so blessed to have a beautiful daughter that I can pour into, lavish with gifts and share a fabulous time with! Thank you LORD Jesus!!! :)

No comments: