My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 17- St.Pat's Day and celebrating my husband!

Well I just had to cheat on my "7" articles of clothing today to wear my Kidz Praize tee and Leprechaun hat for the parade.  We had a great time. Things didn't go as well as planned with our music for it, but we learned something and will make it better for next time! :)  The kids ages K-5th grade were beyond patient, standing/sitting on the sidewalk waiting for 2 hours in the cold wind before we could begin walking in the parade.  A couple of tears from one of the younger ones but overall they all did amazing!!!  So very proud of them and really love working with God's precious children!  We passed out 2000 invitations to our church's Easter Eggstravaganza event coming up on March 31st 11-1. It will be so wonderful to see new faces attend South Hills as a result, and praying for God to do great things in the hearts and lives of all who earnestly seek Him!  www.southhills.tv/easter-eggstravaganza/

Today was such  a wonderful day with my family too. Celebrated my Honey's 40th bday a day early with a Calzone lunch, homemade popcorn, movie, chocolate cake and ice cream . So very blessed to have a husband who loves his Lord Jesus and desires to live for Him daily.  I couldn't ask for a better man and father of my children!  Life is full of ups and downs and unexpected twists and turns, heartaches and overwhelming joys.  And though he and I don't always agree on everything, we agree that we will love eachother no matter what and that our love and relationship is forever secured by a covenant with God that will never be broken.  Thank you Lord for my husband's life, a man of love, full of integrity, dignity, strength, wisdom and a confidence that only YOU can give.

No comments: