My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 4- Learning

Um, yeah...learning I should have done some research before ending my  food fast. It is not going well. Second day of feeling absolutely miserable after eating. Wishing I could go back in time and make wiser choices. I promise I'm not over eating!  Definitely will be fasting all day tomorrow! Right now I'm starting to hate food. You would too if your whole stomach and back were feeling the way mine is:(

Overall a fabulous day: Kidz Praize practice, Church,  Fazoli's lunch with family, Then a stop to window shop for baby puppies, the Lorax movie,  the park and Coldstone  for only the small "like it" size.

Falling asleep, so good night all! Hoping tomorrows fast will bring God's great things for myself and for others :)

No comments: