My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Month 2 Day 14- God is keeping me humble

Everyday with God is so exciting. He is always revealing new things to me about myself and alot of it is not good....so why is that exciting to me?! It just really highlights more and more how amazingly awesome God is!  His grace is truly sufficient for me!!!! There is absolutely nothing I could do to earn my own righteousness, salvation or exaltation. Jesus has accomplished and completed the work on the cross for me and He said "It is finished" as the veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom, never to be put back up by any man or legalistic religious institution!  We are studying Galatians and I am loving our discussion times!  Galatians has to be one of my favorite books, and we are only through Chapter 1 verse 10 so far! There is liberty and freedom in Christ and if the Son has set you free, you are free indeed!!! God spoke to me a couple of times today through a friend who has been walking with Christ and has gone through the flames, I love gleaning from her experience, insight and wisdom.  Thank you Lord for Diana and for her heart that desires to serve you and all people too!

So one of the things I keep seeing about myself is I am one of the most excessive people I know!  And here is the worst part, I see myself changing a little, but only a little and I don't think or know if I can ever change completely.  In my mind I have a whole list of things I can give away, but I also have a list of a whole bunch of things I would like to buy...again Thank God for His grace through Jesus Christ my Lord!!! Without Jesus I could never be worthy enough to be a child of God.  ONLY through my LORD and SAVIOR is the impossible, POSSIBLE! To Him who sits on the Throne and unto the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and power forever!!!

Revelation 5:12-13 KJV

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

No comments: