My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 31- Last day of "7" clothing challenge

Cheated on clothing again Friday, that makes 3 times of cheating this month (I did better last month, oh well) it was all for my kids though! It was Field Day at their school and the PTA had special different colored shirts made for the whole school. They made a beautiful rainbow picture. It was worth cheating for, we had a blast! =D

Am I happy the clothing challenge is over? Yes and no. It was so nice having my wardrobe simplified. It was extremely nice to not have to think long and hard about what I should wear before going places.  I still really need to downsize all of our closets.  We still have an excess of choices.  My family did not join me in the clothing experiment and boy, did they wear a LOT of different clothes this month!!! It seemed like a crazy amount to me when I was doing laundry, of course I did let the laundry pile up a bit, but still it was a bit overwhelming!  Sooo ready to clean out closets more than ever now and start giving away possessions to those who REALLY NEED them!  This next month may  just be my favorite one!

Eggstravaganza at church was fun today. So appreciative of all the hard work the church staff and the volunteers did to make it so wonderful for the kids.  My kids had 4 friends from their school join us at the event, they all seemed to have fun! :)

We are officially on Spring Break now and we are planning on making it a real break! So thankful to God for blessing me with my husband and my children. I love spending time with all of them together, creating family memories to last forever! As long as I take pictures, I should be able to remember!! ;)

No comments: