My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 15- Celebrating 15 Years of Marital Bliss!

Thank you God for blessing my husband and I with 15 wonderful years of marriage today! I admit it hasn't ALL been blissful, but it has been for the majority of the time. We have learned and have matured so much since the day we both said, "I do". I wouldn't change any of our life's challenges together except one, to bring back all of our loved ones who have since died. We miss each of them dearly, and look forward to the day we will see each of them again. Life is definitely full of ups and downs, but with the hope we have in Jesus Christ, we can weather any storm life brings our way.




So not to talk about food again, but that's what this month is about, fasting all foods but the 7 chosen ones, so I kind-of have to... JJ tried my chicken and broth soup with avocado and cheese added in today. He liked it! I love my man, so easy to please! :) For dinner we went to Republic Kitchen because I wanted their Seared Sesame Ahi Tuna with sweet mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was so delicious, JJ ordered the same thing and really like it too. My sister and brother-in-law are the best ever! They blessed us with a gift certificate for dinner, I love them, they're awesome. And my Mom stayed with my sweethearts tonight, so thankful for Nana and for the love she gives and shows to our family, she is a blessing!


We went to see "Joyful Noise" movie, my pick, what can I say I love music, and my honey loves me! The movie was entertaining, I liked a lot of it and some of it I didn't like. I would like to own the soundtrack though, "Man in the Mirror" is one of my faves, and there were more fun songs! We did NOT eat any popcorn or candy because we were saving room for Black Tie Mousse Cake at Olive Garden, one of my favorite desserts. I needed a chocolate fix. When we walked in I realized I was hungry again when the Italian food smells hit my nose, so we ordered salad and bread sticks and then our desserts. I could only eat half of mine.



It was a fabulous night. It was strange to be eating so many different flavors tonight, but I don't think I over did it. Now back to eating only my seven chosen foods of chicken, avocado, eggs, cheese, bananas, grapes and shakeology until the end of February. I'm thinking of trying a "7" friendly version of parmesan crusted chicken that I made up in my head today, I'm sure I can do it, I hope it turns out good!

No comments: