My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 20 of the "7" month journey!- I REALLY celebrated Presidents day!

So today, nothing much of anything happend. I slept in, that was nice, read my Bible and then some crazy articles on the internet. Some things just really blow my mind...anyway, I did some shopping for a presentation board I need to have done for tomorrow night for Girl Scout World Thinking Day. G.S. World Thinking Day is when all of the GS troops in our area, pick a country to learn about and then present it to all the other troops along with food from that country and , a "swap it" sovenier. It's a great way for the Girl Scouts to learn about so many different countries. I do think the event should take place after cookie season is all done though, it just get's too crazy busy, which is why I'm making the presentation board instead of all the Girl Scouts doing it, there just wasn't enough time!...Oh well, they will still learn a lot!! After shopping I picked up my daughter and her K.S. friend from her friend's house so they could spend more time together and spend another night together. They always have so much fun together and get along really well. Makes me happy :) Today was the perfect day for Belle to have a friend over since I was on the computer practically all day, looking up pics, info and then printing it all out for the poster board. I barely had time to eat, and when I did eat, I really did not enjoy my food much today...Hate to say it, but I'm sooo bored with my choices now!!! I was thinking today, out loud, I just can't fathom having to eat the same thing over and over again my whole life long! I will never, never, never take for granted the wide array of awesome, wonderful, delicious food choices we have! Isn't it amazing how awesome God is? He made soooo many different flavors for us! He loves us so much!!! THANK YOU LORD for loving us THAT much!!!

My Presentation Board- Almost final, still need to mount everything. I think it will stay looking like this, unless I change my mind and add new things and take away other things! Ha! I have a hard time committing sometimes!

See I REALLY did celebrate President's Day today! ;)


No comments: