My Family

My Family
Easter 2014

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

End of Day 1

Today was a busy day, had lot's to do, which I am thankful for because it kept my mind occupied so that I wouldn't miss food too much. Right now, I'm going to bed with a major headache...but I know once I'm asleep I won't feel it. I skipped trying to figure out what to defrost and make into a meal for my family tonight, so instead I had my Honey pick up $5 pizzas on his way home from work for he and the kids. Smelling it and not being able to have any was a little tortuous, but wow, I actually survived!;) I'm so glad my sweet girl is feeling much better. Busy day ahead tomorrow, and really looking forward to breakfast! Which brings my mind to some statistics my friend Molly shared with me today: "In the world, every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger. And every year...15 million children die of starvation." Unbelievable, incomprehendable, just completely and utterly insane. Especially to think about all the different pies we had coming out of our ears at Christmas time, that went to WASTE. Just sick and unfathomable. Lord Jesus, may you help me be content and satisfied, with only one flavor of choice.

No comments: